Overview: What are we talking about?
You can setup your Cybergolf email with an email client to allow for more options than the webmail.cybergolf.com platform. This articles reviews setup instructions for Microsoft Outlook 2003.
Microsoft Outlook 2003
- Open up Outlook 2003 on your computer.
- On the top menu bar, click Tools. Then click the option Email Accounts.
- A pop-up window will appear. Click Add a new email account. Then click Next>.
- Click POP3 and then click Next>.
- Fill in the available fields.
Field Name Enter
Your full name
Your full email address (including the @example.com portion)
Your email address (including the @example.com portion)
Your password (passwords are case sensitive and shouldn't contain any spaces)
Check the box
Incoming mail server (POP3)
Outgoing mail server (SMTP)
- When finished, click More Settings.
- Another pop-up window will appear. Click the Outgoing Server tab.
- Ensure that the box for My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication is checked.
- Ensure that the button for Use same settings as my incoming mail server is selected.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Change the Outgoing server (SMTP): port number to 587.
- Move the slider on Server Timeouts to 10 minutes.
Then click OK.
- Click Next>. Then click Finish. At this point the process to setup your email is complete.