Overview: What are we talking about?
This article and video cover how to password protect a page on your website.
This article includes:
Password Protecting a Page
- From your home Admin page, right click the page you want to secure and click Settings.
- A pop-up window will appear. On the Basic tab, from the Make this Page Secure dropdown menu, select Yes.
- Click Update.
- By enabling this settings, anyone in your List of Members can now access the secured page using their given login information. To view your List of Members, click List of Members from the left sidebar.
- Done. Your page is now password protected.
If you want only select members (not all registered members) to have access to the page, continue with the steps below.
- To further restrict the page to only select members, repeat steps 1-2. Then click the link Set Access Permission.
- A pop-up window will appear. To restrict access to only select members, check the box Allow only permitted users on this page.
- The left box "Users" lists all the members. The right box "Permitted Users" lists only the members with select access.
- To give a member access, select their name from the left box and then click the right arrows >>.
- To remove a member's access, select their name from the right box and then click the left arrows <<.
- Click Submit when finished assigning member access.
- Then click Update to save your changes.