Overview: What are we talking about?
This video shows how to link from your website to an external website.
This article includes:
Link to Website Page Type
To create a main menu navigation item and directly link it to an external website:
- From your home Admin page, click Add New Page.
- In the Title field, enter a page title.
- From the Type dropdown menu, select Link to Website.
- Click Add.
- It should say "New Page Created." Then close the pop-up window.
- You should see your new page at the bottom of the list. Click on the page title.
- In the Link Address field, delete the "#" and paste the external website URL.
- Check the box Open with New Window.
- Click Update to save your changes.