Overview: What are we talking about?
This article covers how to add a Multiple Content Menu.
Add a Multiple Menu Content
- Start by going to the page you want to add content to, and click on the title. That should bring you to the page below.
- Click Add New Content.
- On the next screen, click the Multiple Menu Content box. Then click Next.
The content area has been added. Click Back to List of Contents.
Back on the Page Contents screen, click Edit next to the new Multiple Menu Content area you just created.
At this point, you can either create a new page or you can switch the display type of the multiple menu content area.
To switch the menu display type, click Switch Type, just to the right of the heading "Multiple Menu Content Type :"
Select the display type of your preference and click Update at the bottom of the page.
- Once updated, click Hide Selection at the top.
To create a new page, click Add New Page.
In the Title field, enter a title for the page. The content area should look familiar if you have edited webpages before. If not, then click here for more information about using the website HTML editor.
Click Add once you are done to save your edits.
NOTE: You have the option of using a URL or link to redirect the user instead of adding content to the page. This option allows the user to be directed to a whole new page or site based on the URL provided.
- It should say "Page has been added." Then click Back to List.
- Repeat steps 10-13 to add more pages.
After creating several multiple menu content pages, you should have a screen that looks similar to the one below.
Either now or in the future, you may decide that you need to reorganize the order in which the pages are displayed on the Multiple Menu Content area.
To do this, you want to use the Priority fields to the right edit screen. The higher numbered items in the priority field will be displayed first, while the lower numbered items are seen after the higher priority pages. Click Update to save the order.
- Click Back to List of Page Contents when finished editing the multiple content menu.