Overview: What are we talking about?
The articles reviews how to create and view a coupon.
This article includes:
The Cybergolf Web-Specials System is a revenue-generating tool that lets golf courses create dynamic web-specials and then promote them through their own websites and Cybergolf.com, one of golf's leading Internet websites.
The Cybergolf Web-Specials System is easy to use as it literally takes only a few minutes to create dynamic full color web-specials.
- Have up to nine Web-Specials at one time
- Change Web-Specials as often as you like
- Create Web-Specials in minutes
- Broadcast them over Cybergolf
- Broadcast over your golf course's website
- Capture customer data
Golf courses can promote everything from open tee times, pro shop specials, and lesson packages. The coupons are displayed in the appropriate Cybergolf locale and on your own website so your customers can easily see, print, and redeem them at your course increasing rounds & revenues!
How to Create a Coupon
To create a coupon:
- From the left sidebar in Email Marketing, click Coupon Creator.
- Click Add a New Coupon.
- Enter a Title: This will be what shows up on the coupon.
- Enter a Start Date: This is important for the expiration date. Put the date that you wish to have the special begin. Use the calendar icon tool to choose a date or type the date in using the following format: MM/DD/YYYY
- Enter an End Date: This is the last part of the expiration date. If this coupon is posted on your Website then when the expiration date matures, the coupon will automatically be removed from the Website posting. Use the calendar icon tool to choose a date or type the date in using the following format: MM/DD/YYYY
- Enter the Coupon Details. The text box gives you more than enough room to type a Coupon description, but sometimes brevity works the best. This section uses the HTML editor which provides text formatting.
- Select a Coupon Template.
- Select a Color Theme: By clicking on a color on the color scheme palette, you can designate a colored border. When you double click on a color, you will see a six digit HTML code appear in the text box. This lets you know that you selected the color.
NOTE: If you do not choose a color, it will default to a black colored border. This is the best option for printing.
- Show coupon on my Website: You can decide whether this coupon will show up on your Website. If you choose Yes from the drop down menu, a visitor can click the Specials Page link on your Website, and they will be able to log in and download the coupon.
- Show coupon on my GolfVite page: By choosing Yes, you will make this coupon available on your GolfVite page.
Show coupon in email broadcasts: By choosing Yes, you will make this coupon available so that it can be added to an online newsletter as an attachment. By choosing No, the coupon will not show up on (email broadcasts) newsletters.
- Further options: Choosing Yes, from these further options can show the coupon in event thank you emails, label it as a practice round coupon, hide dates on the coupon, and create a randomly-generated coupon code.
Once all areas are complete, click Create. Then click Return to Main Menu.
You can now view the coupon by clicking Preview next to your coupon.
The coupon preview will then pop up.
If you wish to make changes, click Edit next to your coupon and follow the previous instructions to make more changes (repeat steps 1-12).