Overview: What are we talking about?
This article covers how to post a shop on a website.
Posting a Shop on a Website
- Once a shop is created, click on Get Web Address.
- After clicking this link, you will be given a hyperlink to the shop ordering interface.
- Move your mouse cursor over the hyperlink and right-click. Select Copy. This will copy the link for you.
- You will then need to take this link and insert it into a Webpage as a link.
- There are two methods inserting a link to the Webpage.
- Once you've linked the store to your website, we recommend double checking the live website to ensure everything is setup the way you expected.
Adding a Link Page
- From your Cybergolf Website Control Panel, under the Active Menu Pages tab, click Add New Page.
- Type in a title for the page such as "Golf Shop."
- From the Type dropdown menu, select Link to Website.
- Click Add. Close the pop-up window once you've received the "New Page Created" message.
- Once the page is added, you will see the new "Golf Shop" page at the bottom of the list.
- Click on the page title. A pop-up window will appear.
- In the Link Address field, delete the "#" sign.
- Paste in the eCommerce shop link you copied earlier, by right-clicking in the text field and selecting Paste.
- Click Update. The link will now be active in your main menu.
- For video instructions, see Link to Website Page Type.