Overview: What are we talking about?
This article covers how to add hyperlinks in your newsletter.
In order to add a link:
- Log into the Website editor and open the newsletter for the page that you wish to insert the PDF or Word document, so that the HTML editor appears.
- Type a word in the HTML editor, such as "Click Here" or "Download." Then left-click and highlight the word. Once the word is highlighted, click the Link icon (looks like a globe with a chain link in front) on the HTML editor tool bar.
- A pop-up window will appear.
- Click the Link Info tab.
- From the Link Type dropdown menu, select URL.
- From the Protocol dropdown menu, select the correct URL prefix: http:// or https://
- In the URL field, enter the website link you want to add.
- For more options:
- Click the Target tab.
- You may want to make the link pop-up in its own window. Click the Target dropdown menu and select New Window.
- Click OK to save the hyperlink.
- The text you highlighted will now be a hyperlink that opens the website when someone clicks on it.